Be sure to join us 1/14-1/16 at Booth #753 in the Startup Hub!
In this live demo, you'll hear how Toolio helps retailers achieve the following core use cases:
1. Reconciling plans across silos, divisions, departments and seniority
2. Forecasting demand for a new item
3. Creating scenarios for optimistic or downturn disruption
4. Chasing into a best seller
5. And more...
Come with your questions and we can address those as well. Demonstration will be 30 minutes, followed by Q&A.
From executive level recaps to weekly top sellers, Toolio can help automate your reporting needs! This webinar will showcase all the ways Toolio customers can create reports, schedule delivery and manipulate on the fly to answer any planning question that may get thrown your way.Here's some specific areas we'll focus on:
1. Top-line reports to help manage OTB
2. Item level reports to drive business optimization
3. Subscriptions to automate reports daily, weekly, or monthly
4. *NEW* PDF reporting capabilities
Current Toolio customers, please talk to your CSM if you have specifics you'd like to see us cover.
Lastly, if you can't join live, please still register and we'll send you the recording after.
We're doing a deep dive into scenario playing and how Toolio’s best customers are driving business success utilizing the following methodologies:
- Creating impactful scenarios
- Comparing scenarios
- Merging scenarios
- Reporting scenarios
Join our VP of Product, Peter Leith to see the latest enhancements to Toolio's Allocations module.
During this session Peter will cover:
* Strategies for new product launches
* Managing core products for ongoing allocation
* Projection of seasonal product throughout the lifecycle
* Rollup and review of your current and future allocations
* Utilizing user strategies and AI to optimize full price sell through of your assortment.
The format will be part presentation and part demonstration with plenty of time throughout and after for questions. Join us to the see the future of getting the right products to the right place for your customers!
NetSuite and Toolio are trusted by the next generation of retail brands. Toolio's SuiteApp enhances NetSuite's ERP capabilities and gives our joint customers more flexibility on how they leverage all the data in NetSuite.
In this session, we'll cover the following areas:
1. Areas of opportunity in your current NetSuite data (hierarchy, locations, and sales)
2. Areas of opportunity in your NetSuite processes (PO creation, transfer order and receipts management)
3.How NetSuite and Toolio are better together
- What Toolio gets from NetSuite
- What NetSuite gets from Toolio
Join us for a bite-sized webinar that'll pack a big punch. Last year we covered a lot in our full hour webinar on forecasting (revisit it here), but in this webinar, we're doing a deep dive into the four most common forecasting challenges and how to overcome them in Toolio.
We'll cover forecasting for:
1. New items (with little or no LY history)
2. LY out-of-stocks
3. Current out-of-stocks
4. New color
5. And more!
In this webinar replay, Ken Pilot - retail veteran, advisor, consultant and investor - explains how the best retailers mix art, science and technology to win more.
Supply chain issues. Pandemics. Recession. Sheesh! Planning inventory in the 2020s is painful. In this webinar, the Toolio team plays out (literally) the rippling impact of missing the first 4 weeks of a sweater plan. Peppered throughout are macro-economic factors and how our team is seeing customers respond.